In March 2009, The Pantry For Feeding Pets began distributing pet food to dog and cat owners in economic need, shut-ins, and formerly homeless veterans. The mission of PFFP is to assist in feeding these animals while allowing owners to maintain companionship. See distribution channels below:
From January 1, 2015, through December 31, 2015, Pantry For Feeding Pets has distributed 31,291 pet-food family portions.
- Thursdays 10:30 am - noon, FISH Hospitality Pantries, 122 W. Scott Ave., Knoxville, TN
- As supplies allow, FISH Hospitality Pantries, St. Luke's Episcopal Church, 600 S. Chestnut St. and Vestal United Methodist Church, 115 Ogle Ave., Knoxville, TN
- Pet food supplied to formerly homeless veterans through HUD/VASH case management program, Knoxville, TN
- Louisville Christian Assistance Center, Topside Rd., Louisville, TN
- Community Food Connection, Maryville, TN